About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Thursday, June 3, 2010

rain drops KimberlyElaine365 D9

Another day, another picture... or pictures if you are me. ;) Ohio weather has been lovely lately, lovely for Ohio anyway. The rain I could do without but I realize the plants and flowers I love so much need it dearly. I also appreciate the beauty the rain drops create right after it rains, or during the rain for that matter. Plants and leaves turn into spectacular light reflectors and shimmer and shine. I can't tell you the last time I stopped to photograph the rain drops. Definitely a nice detail of nature to stop and notice once in awhile.



My favorites are of my mom's roses, which I can remember from way back in my childhood. The rain drops almost seem to make the roses glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment