About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Sunday, June 20, 2010

childhood KimberlyElaine365 D25

All of us have done it, wished we could be kids again. Ahhh, the greatest thing ever... childhood. No real responsibilities, endless playtime, the innocence and naivety to all the world's troubles. The great thing about being an adult though, is that you can sit back and really appreciate why this time is so important for little ones and you can almost enjoy it as much just watching how much fun they are having. Knowing this will stand out in their memory for a long time and getting satisfaction from knowing you helped them learn, grow and enjoy life.

Today was somewhat similar to D4 Conquering Fears in that Kailyn was quite apprehensive when we first arrived at the fountain. But it didn't take too long this time and she was off having a blast, all the kids were.

Kailyn, as usual was quite vocal. ;)


This is one of my favorites of Kailyn from the entire summer so far.


This too ;) Just for a second, she's actually still and just taking it all in.


Somehow in the middle of this week I decided I needed a new blog. This one just isn't cutting it for me anymore. I need larger space and more creativity with layout. I had my new blog nearly set to go, which is why my posts are somewhat delayed. Being the designer at heart that I am I just couldn't put it out there yet, until it was right. So for now I decided that I would continue my posts here and as soon as my new systems are up and working I will post the new links.

No comments:

Post a Comment