About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

curiosity KimberlyElaine365 D21

With another day behind me in the challenge I have come to the end of my third week. Still enjoying it every bit as much as the first day. I love that there are so many photographer's taking part in the tasra365 challenge, and even other challenges yet there are so many new ideas and approaches. I have to say I am curious as to where this will take me, what new levels and insights I will have after a whole year of progression.

Also with the end of the third week came another opportunity for Kailyn to explore her curiosity. I keep wondering what it would be like to constantly see & learn new things and then I remind myself that is what a lot of adults would experience if they stopped and took a look around. I too am guilty of this, for much of my life I was the least observant person around. I remember on a family vacation to California when I was a teenager I ran out towards the beach as soon as we arrived to start our family beach walk. I was so wrapped up in getting out to the beach and start that walk that I missed seeing this awesome, gigantic conk shell which sat right in front of me in the sand, probably the same conk shell my brother still has to this day. ;) That's when I started to learn my lesson, look around and stop missing out and all the amazing things that the world has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment