About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Sunday, June 27, 2010

*FREEdom* shoot updates

Thank you to everyone for being patient while I figured out some more details on my FREEdom shoot next week. I'm getting so excited, I think it is going to turn out awesome!! For those of you who haven't heard about the event before I am photographing all the kids at the same time, in a huge "freedom" group so your child will make up a part of a big beautiful image for the veterans as a thank you.

The official date and time will be next Saturday, July 3rd at 1:30 pm @ Cox Arboretum. 

I am still working on some of the final details but I'm thinking there will be balloons and bubbles involved for all the kids. There is no cost for the children to participate and the only requirement is for the kids to wear red, white & blue. I estimate 1/2 hour for the shoot but it might be good for everyone to plan for 45 minutes to allow for a few candid individual shots of the participants.

I will be designing a Freedom Thank You card for the veterans through Honor Flights of Dayton and we will also be giving them 50% of the profits from any Freedom shoot prints that are sold in the weeks following the event. I would love to be able to fly a vet out the memorials in D.C. All participants will get their kids photographed for free and will also receive a digital file of the winning "FREEdom" image and there is no obligation to purchase anything.

There are many interested participants so far and I would love to have any willing kids join us to support the veterans!

I would appreciate your comment below if you would like to have your kids participate so I can get an estimate of our final numbers. Thanks again for everyone's help!

1 comment:

  1. If you prefer you can respond with the #'s of children you will have attending on my facebook page-there is now an event page attached:

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=132505826772492

    ReplyDelete