About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

home sweet home KimberlyElaine365 D27

What is great about this challenge is that it gives me plenty of opportunities to try out  different ideas and in this case, create a surprise for someone. 

More specifically, to surprise my brother and sister-in-law. Last year they bought their first home, an adorable home. So my husband and I drove out there to surprise them with some long exposures of their new home. The moon happened to be right above their house, which I know they will probably both appreciate being nature lovers.

Who knows what the next 300 and some days will bring, but it has been a blast so far!


So, surprise... love you guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment