About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

little girls KimberlyElaine365 D32

Catch up time again for my 365 posts, so thankful I have had time to shoot, read my manual and research everyday... but have needed to do several client projects that I put before catching up the posts.

For Day 32 my family went to a festival and little water park in Columbus. My daughter loves the time she spends with our family and lately she has gotten a couple of fantastic opportunities to play with her cousin Natalie who is a couple months younger. Since they are both two now they play so awesome together and are becoming such good friends. It was adorable to watch them go round and round holding hands. Kailyn was leading Natalie through the park, I would say probably pulling her at some points but she does mean well!

It is so important to build our little girls up, lift then up as high as you can. Little girls have the ability to change the world. I'm not sure what it is about little girls but they can bring a smile to any face, or somehow turn a bad day to good without even trying.



This one will definitely be hanging on my wall... and probably Kailyn's too!

The next image is from my mom who is also a photographer. I got a lot of my interest for photography from my mom and the countless images she took of me and my brothers and sister, and all our vacations.



Kailyn and her big cousin Siena taking a much earned and needed break. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment