About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Sunday, June 27, 2010

the moon • jubilant & melancholy KimberlyElaine365 D31

I couldn't pass up photographing the moon again for Day 31. As soon as I saw that giant full moon I just had to, especially after my whole revelation about needing to photograph the things I used to... years ago when I first fell in love with photography.

I really am coming to a nice balance of shooting the nature shots that I love, the family stuff that I cherish... and all that portrait and wedding photography that motivated me into starting my business.





The moment I saw these next images of my daughter come across the screen the word jubilant popped into my head. I have no clue where my brain pulled that from, haven't heard or thought of the word in years. Sadly, I even had to look it up to make sure I was accurate on my "feeling" of what these images should be called. But it's funny, jubilant is just perfect. Life does that to you sometimes, gives you what you need at exactly the right moment.













The next image turned out to be my favorite, Kailyn just came over plopped down and looked exactly like this...

Perfectly melancholy. I don't mean that as depressed or anything bad, but anyone who knows my daughter well knows that she is super dramatic. She really feels things and I mean it really more as being pensive or thoughtful. Either way, it's real and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment