About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Monday, June 7, 2010

patterns & texture KimberlyElaine365 D13

Part of me thinks I must miss school, after all I did just sign myself up for a year long challenge.

I loved my art school at BG- the people, the atmosphere, teachers and the variety of classes. OK... I probably could have done without some of those art history classes. Generally I was that girl who stayed at the lab half the night developing film or came it at 3 in the morning and worked developing prints until class at 8:30am. I just loved it, and I think it hit me today when I found a few minutes to work on the project- that in a weird way this is really just one gigantic school project. Ironic that I chose to photograph patterns and textures today which had to have been a subject in at least every photo class I every took. But this time I think maybe I saw things a little more abstract. That is the beauty of art, you can do something over and over and have it turn out completely different every single time.




1 comment:

  1. Oooo! Lovely! Jagged, smooth, blending, separating...the series delights me.

    ReplyDelete