About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Monday, June 7, 2010

perspective KimberlyElaine365 D11

In photography and in life, perspective is so important and I find I have to remind myself of that quite often. So many things in life are subjective and there are things where there is no right or correct answer.



Perspective is different for every person and even one single person can develop more than one perspective. As a photographer I can use this to find new angles of a subject, to depict the same subject is many different ways. In life I can use multiple perspectives to see things from a different view and help cope with issues and problems.





Father's have a completely different perspective than mother's do. I feel so lucky that since the beginning of 2010 I have been able to live out my dream as a full-time mommy and running my photography/design business full time from home. I do realize though that my daughter needs time with her daddy and his unique perspective. He is so important in her development, he is a wonderful man and can teach her amazing things. While I was busy photographing for my 365 project, daddy took Kailyn to look for turtles, frog and fish. I happened to notice them across the park and ran over to catch them in this moment above. I absolutely love these images of the two of them. I especially love that he is right in the moment of showing her his wonderful perspective of the park and all the awesome creatures that live in it. I especially love my perspective, of a loving father being a fabulous daddy.

1 comment:

  1. You are great at what you do. You know how to find the perfect angle and light and thinking behind the picture. You are a photographer.

    ReplyDelete