About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Thursday, June 10, 2010

city lights KimberlyElaine365 D16

Well the long exposures and night photography happened sooner than I thought, which is a good thing. My husband Joe and I went downtown tonight and got some shots of the city lights. I find it silly that I have lived in Dayton the majority of my life and have done long exposures is nearly every downtown city in western Ohio... except Dayton. Until now anyway! I have photographed in Dayton and even pictures of the skyline tons of times, but never to the extent of taking the time to tripod it and work with my bulb setting on the camera to get some sweet colors. Nice to get some cool shots of my hometown for a change. ;)

The lights from the cars, and even the bus turned out awesome. I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy night photography, absolutely still one of my favorites activities. I had never seen the light show on the bridge before, Joe has told me about it but I'm glad we got a chance to check it out together.






No comments:

Post a Comment