About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Friday, July 2, 2010

Alexis & Danny KimberlyElaine365 D34

Day 34 was a busy day with editing a lot of wedding images and organizing the Freedom shoot for this weekend. Luckily I got a nice break in the evening to shoot an engagement session for Alexis & Danny. They chose to have their photographs done at Cox Arboretum which ended up being a great choice, the weather and light could not have been better.

I posted a few on my facebook on Day 34 so the couple would be able to have a few sneak peeks, but since I wasn't able to blog it then I processed a few additional favorites from their session to use for the 365 project.

Alexis and Danny will marry next April, she is another beautiful Athena's bride. The best images of these two happened when they were just caught in a simple moment. It is adorable how they look at each other. I also hear that Alexis's mom is a photographer which is probably why they seem to naturally pose themselves, it made for a fun session. We actually ran over a bit because there were so many awesome opportunities for cool photos.
 


One of my favorites though some of you may have already seen that day... the light was just gorgeous. The sky looked like a painting. It reminded me of an Albert Bierstadt painting, one of my favorite painters.

No comments:

Post a Comment