About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Sunday, July 4, 2010

sleeping beauty KimberlyElaine365 D36

I always love the simple moments. That sweet sleeping beauty, dreaming away. I love these kinds of images in Black and White, cutting down the distracting color makes it highlight the emotion of the moment even more.



My daughter is almost always awake before I go in to get her in the mornings. For Day 36 this was not the case. She has been up a lot later than normal this week because our schedules have been unusual while planning the Freedom event. So somehow I got into the room and stared at her for awhile astonished that she was still sleeping. Then it dawned on me, go get the camera. You think being a photographer that this would have been the first thought that crossed my mind but it was morning time, I'm allowed to be out of it every now and again. ;) The important thing is that I did think of it and got to capture these images of Kailyn that I love. Sweet sleeping beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment