About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July KimberlyElaine365 D40

Wow, I thought I would never get to this post!! Luckily I did, and catching up the rest of this weeks posts should be no problem. With the big event last weekend and several big client projects I've been working on I have somewhat let the blog posts go this week. I hate doing it, but it is so much more important to keep up on all my client images and designs and of course spending some quality time with the family is a must.

The 4th of July was perfect for just that, family time. It cracks me up that my daughter had just as much fun people watching at fireworks as she did watching the actual show! It was a great show out at Delco this year, the finale was excellent. Here is my daughter doing some of that nosy people watching she loves so much...



   I guess I must have been people watching too because I couldn't help but snap a couple family shots of the group sitting in front of us...












and of course the fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment