About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rose of Sharon & New Sight | KE365 | D64

This one is for my mom and my daughter. My mother's beautiful flower in both name and bragging rights for gardening ability and at my daughters request.

My daughter is taking a huge interest in art and photography already. Constantly telling me what to take a picture of and what needs to be hanging in her room. If I am getting this at two and a half I can only imagine what the next few years will bring!




One thing I love about this project which I've probably said before is that I see the things I've been photographing for years in a completely different way now and my images reflect it. I photographed the living room in my parents house countless time for photography classes through the year, the light in there at any point in the day is stunning. Somehow after years of photographing it, I can go in there and take new images that are remarkably different from anything I've ever thought to capture in there.












No comments:

Post a Comment