About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Monday, July 5, 2010

teamwork • splendid moments KimberlyElaine365 D38



The last two weeks have been a little hectic preparing for the Freedom Photo Shoot. Every day has been filled with teamwork. My parents helped out with my daughter while I was trying to get donations for my participants. My husband helped out taking care of extra things I usually get to but just didn't have the time for. Even Kailyn helped with laundry and cleaning (might have actually added time to the day but she meant well) trying to help mommy have more time to get her event planned. The entire thing took so much teamwork for it to even happen.

Day 38 was the day before the big shoot. My mom planned on making star shaped rice krispie treats for the kids who participated. It provided a perfect chance to get some of those shots I had been thinking about for during those weeks of planning. Teamwork. Everyone working together to produce something really cool. I think it was an accomplishment.

Which brings me to splendid moments. How sweet is it to relish in the joy of something... the blooming of a flower, the smell of summer, or maybe in the accomplishment of a goal. All that teamwork led to a satisfying ending to a big goal (hoping to post soon for all of you waiting so patiently=). Sure, there may have been rough spots along the way, there are always rough spots when kids are involved... scratch that- when humans are involved. Overall, it was full of splendid moments and I'm grateful to remember and have captured each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment