About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Monday, July 12, 2010

princess raaidha KimberlyElaine D46

Cannot believe it has been a year since I photographed baby Raaidha in the hospital. Time flies and one thing is for sure, Raaidha is as beautiful as ever! She had a birthday party fit for a princess. Shero and family through such a lovey party for Princess Raaidha.

There will be more sneak peeks in a few days of Raaidha's royal 1st birthday party. Here are a couple of favorites for now from my images for Day 46.

Look at those eyes...





One thing I really love about my job is that I get to see so many kids grow up and change through the years. You start to form relationships with your clients because you begin to know and understand them. It makes you appreciate the privilege of what you witness though time.











No comments:

Post a Comment