About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Friday, July 2, 2010

adopt a shelter cat KimberlyElaine365 D35

June is Adopt a Shelter Cat Month and although it's already the beginning of July it still seemed like an important note to make. I have had a lot of great response from people on my 365 project and a lot of friends and fans that call or write with great ideas for upcoming days. If you have any, be sure to send them my way!

Beth Harper called me with the shelter pet idea, you may actually see some more pet images in the next few weeks. For now though, my general point is that adopting a pet is a great thing to do. Shelter animals are a fantastic way to adopt, if I ever adopt another animal that is where it would be from. I adopted my cat as well, but instead of from a shelter I got her from a friend that could no longer care for her.
There are so many animals at shelters just waiting for a home. They can be so much fun and actually become like a family member. Princess (above) was our first kid! She cracked me up as she was eying a bird out the window in the image above, she is Kailyn's best friend and I'm so glad I was able to adopt her and give her a better life than she had.

No comments:

Post a Comment