About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Nieces!!! | KE365 | D67

Meet Siena & Natalie, my gorgeous nieces. We got together for a session at a beautiful park in Columbus called Inniswood Metro Gardens. I know how much my sister appreciates the black and whites, these are some of my favorites at a first glance.





Siena is a wonderful sister to Natalie. Having a sister means you always have someone to talk to, lean on and help you to learn and discover. Siena and Natalie are so lucky to have each other just as I was lucky to have an awesome sister growing up.



She was being so sweet and cooperative showing Natalie the roses. I absolutely *LOVE* this next one of Siena, it reminds me so much of my sister growing up. The eyes, the expression and even the gaze off to the side. Just like my sister.



If there was an award for best pouty face my niece Siena would totally win it. She is truly a pro and some of my favorite images of her over the years aren't even the smiling ones, they are the pouting ones because she is just plain adorable.





It was so much fun photographing them, and I'll have some special ones with Kailyn and her cousins I will be posting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment