About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Friday, July 16, 2010

beaming KimberlyElaine D50

I thought Day 50 was going to be images of my 3 girls, my daughter and nieces. Instead I found this amazing sight of incredible beaming light. I'm such a dorky symbolic person that these images really speak to me especially about the journey this project is taking me on. After 50 days it feels like I have already learned tremendous things.

The maze of obstacles with beams of light that somehow made it through. To me this image symbolizes everything the last year has been for me. Extremely challenging, obstacles that seem so hard you think you could never make it yet somehow you do and it's beautiful.


These will hang in my bedroom so everyday I wake up and remember that no matter what obstacle gets thrown in my path somehow... I will make it through.








Eventually more good will get through and things will seem clearer and actually possible to accomplish. Maybe one day a clear path emerges and things will seem possible after all.

3 comments:

  1. Kimberly - I love the symbolism of the images and the words that accompany this post. Would you sell me a set of the black and whites? (4x6s) - As much as I try I think I still need to be reminded of all the 'light' and 'good' that filters through our lives in spite of all the obstacles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just remarkable, Kim. Love the message, love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shero- I will send you a message with some information on where you could order the prints. I appreciate your support! Raaidha's first birthday party images are coming along nicely!

    Serene- Thank you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete