About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Sunday, July 4, 2010

simple sunset KimberlyElaine365 D37



My husband and I always used to watch the sunset together when we lived in Toledo. There was something calming about seeing the sun as it crossed behind the horizon. Such a simple pleasure. It wasn't until I was driving home on D37 when I realized how much I miss Toledo sunsets.

I ended up taking the picture from the road on purpose, this was the best possible view of the horizon around, which is really common for Dayton. I love the rolling hills and valleys in Dayton and when I lived in Toledo I often missed the diversity of the land. But with the flat horizon of Northeast Ohio sunsets are extraordinary allowing you to see the sun until the last possible second when it escapes behind the curve of the earth. That is the quality that I appreciate and miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment