About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Athena's Bridal Open House!! | KE365 | D88


Open House for Athena's Bridal was amazing. Athena's is the oldest bridal salon in Dayton in a historic building and when Beth Harper bought the business it was in need of some restoration. Beth completely transformed the business into an eloquent boutique environment with the friendliest most caring staff. I cannot tell you how much they care for what they do, but it shows immensely in the faces of their satisfied customers. The dresses they have filled the store with are so gorgeous, there were even a couple who wanted to try things on during the open house! All in all I think it was a total success. Congratulations to everyone at Athena's, you are amazing.

I've talked about Jasmine Star before, I think she is an amazing photographer. I was able to watch Jasmine Star's live broadcast through CreativeLive last week I remember her saying they give 10% of what they make back to the community in some way. She even said she has shot weddings for free to those who couldn't afford it and looking through her blog you would have no idea which weddings those were. I think that is awesome and a sign of an amazing person. This reminds me of Beth so much. You would never know it unless you really get to know her but she is one of the most charitable, thoughtful people I know. If you ever just have one of those really bad days she is the kind that would take you to lunch out of the blue or some other sweet gesture. One of those random acts of kindness kind of people. She's one of those, like Jasmine that like to help people for the satisfaction in helping people and not for the recognition. It is an admirable quality.

Beth has worked hard to get where she is and I think everyone who walks through the doors at Athena's can that clearly.



Did I mention she also bakes, quite well I might add. Not to mention decorating! What doesn't she do ;)




Beautiful roses by Furst Florist.





She even has an eye for interior design, I love how she has decorated the store.



If you interested in bridal or prom dresses and would like to check out Athena's on facebook they often have updates about new styles arriving and all the latest news.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1406180086&ref=search

If you are a photographer and purchase supplies from B&H you can use the link below to benefit CreativeLive which helps make it possible for them to continue providing amazing learning opportunities for creative people around the world.  bhphotovideo.com/?BI=6220

No comments:

Post a Comment