About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

RUFUS | KE365 | D84

I love photographing animals, I haven't done it as much in recent years but used to get to work with them all the time at past jobs. Specifically at MotoPhoto when my husband and I were living up in Toledo. The owner we managed under worked with the Assistance Dogs of America. I enjoyed photographing all the dogs, the ladies dressed them up in their Assistance gear and it was almost as if the dogs were honored. It has been years since I have seen any of those dogs, it's great that I still have copies of most of the images because they were such great memories but I'm not sure I could post any of them here for copyright reasons. Some of them are so cute I might just have to check with the copyright owner to see if they mind if I post them.

We have a friend with the best dog in the world, Rufus. He reminds me of one of the assistance dogs I worked with so much. Not just because they look alike, but the awesome personality they both display. The most obedient, friendly, protective... pretty much just awesome all around kind of dog.

Meet Rufus.



A.K.A. My daughters favorite dog in the whole world (oh, I forgot about Sandy from the movie little orphan 'Annie'... ok, second favorite dog in the world) When we have a nice, fenced in backyard some day... I think my daughter (and husband) will have it no other way than to have a dog exactly like Rufus.

No comments:

Post a Comment