About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Landscapes | KE365 | D91

Working with my old photography assignment as college for inspiration yesterday I remembered what Tasra had said in her 365 blog about going back to your roots of photography. I began photographing landscapes and nature at age 11 after a field trip to local nature preserve, Glen Helen. My parents got me a nifty ;) disposable camera which I really enjoyed and loved photography more and more every day after.

For Day 91, I photographed some of the same landscapes I would work with back when I was a teenager except I have a completely different eye now. I notice different things, I have better equipment and as this 365 project has made me realize you can go back to something over and over and have the results turn out differently every time. The light at the Narrows in Beavercreek was gorgeous and I captured some landscapes in ways I wouldn't have been able to back then. It has made me realize how I have grown and changed as a photographer and a person.

ISO 400 F/11 1/200s with wide angle lens at 18mm.

  
ISO 400 F/11 1/200s with wide angle lens at 18mm.
 
ISO 400 F/5.6 1/60s with wide angle lens at 18mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment