About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Monday, August 2, 2010

Daddy's Birthday! | KE365 | D69

I think that for both my husband and I the best part of his birthday was the moment when he came home from work and saw his little girl standing on a chair in the kitchen putting sprinkles on his birthday cake. Okay, he doesn't even like sprinkles but the act of his daughter wanting to make him a cake for his birthday and being so excited about it was enough to make his entire day.



She is so thoughtful and caring, the minute she heard his birthday was coming up she requested she make him a painting. In her words "I need to paint him something." ;) Cute. So, she did. I have to say that even after going through art school I think she is better than watercolors than I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment