About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Heaven for a Little Girl | KE365 | D74

Well... if you ever wanted to know what heaven for a little girl is, it has to be something like getting to play dress up in a bridal boutique. My good friend and owner of Athena's Bridal in Centerville was looking to do an ad for a bridal magazine and called to ask if Kailyn might like to model a flower girl dress and be in the shot. As soon as she heard she got to wear a "princess dress" she was ready to walk out the door and go pick one out at Athena's.

She was very opinionated in what dresses got picked and which ones she wanted to try on. Kailyn can be such a tomboy sometimes, but obviously she is also a girly girl at heart. Here she is trying out her 2 favorites.





She was dancing and twirling and singing to herself, admiring herself in the mirror. It was a riot. She is a lucky little girl.



This is my favorite one, I about passed out when the image popped up on my computer and I realized just how much my little baby is growing up. I appreciate every moment with her and I try to consider how quickly she grows with every stage so I can enjoy the most of it, but no matter what it still surprises me just how quickly it all flies by.

No comments:

Post a Comment