About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stop Growing Up Already! | KE365 | Day 111

My daughter is growing up entirely too quickly! She is so tall that I think other kids often think she is much older than she really is. Just like the 6 year old boy below who made 'friends' at the park with her. The two of them were inseparable the whole afternoon. Kailyn cried when we left and asked the boy if he would be back at the park the next time. Really?

Shot at 1/2000s, f/4.0, ISO 100

Of course I knew the day would come when Kailyn would be making 'boyfriends' that would cause her tears, but not at two and a half! If there is anything I've learned about parenthood though it's that there are not too many things that you can expect to have happen in a certain way. Kids and life are way too unpredictable.

I shot the above image with a really fast shutter speed to freeze all those water droplets in motion. I wanted to capture the action of how my daughter stepped on the water to aim it at her new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment