About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Monday, September 13, 2010

Carefree Flying Daddy's Girl | KE365 | Day 103

Sometimes the best shots and the best moments in life are the ones that just happen. One of my favorite shots of the day I happened to catch by accident on the way to the car, the 'carefree' image. 



shot as 1/1250, f/5.0 at ISO 100
  
The next image 'flying' will be a personal favorite for me well probably for the rest of my life. My husband soloed his first plane at 16 years old before he could even drive a car legally. So, flying has a big special place in his heart, mine...
and now our daughter's.


shot as 1/500, f/3.1 at ISO 100


shot as 1/250, f/7.1 at ISO 100

I would have to say if I had to come up with one bad thing about the 365 project is that you end up having more images you want for your walls than actual space to hang those images! I designed the shots into some quick album pages which should help with the dwindling wall space issue!

With personal issues that have been coming up for me the past week since I took these images, I have realized that no matter what happens in my future I will always have these two amazing people and I am so lucky and a better person for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment