About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Monday, September 20, 2010

Don Lawrence | KE365 | Day 105

Portrait session on Day 105 with aspiring photographer, Don Lawrence. He wanted a portrait session to show put a face with his name. Don opened up shop on Etsy a few months back and has had some great success with it!


Don likes to capture unique perspectives and therefore deserved just that for his portrait session. I always go all out on my sessions, it's not uncommon to see me lying on the ground to get the exact angle I want, sprinting across a field to get ahead of my subject to get two perspectives or even climbing up somewhere high to get a different view. I am not very fond of scaffolding though, something about it screams not a good idea to me. Unfortunate for me, the scaffolding provided the best opportunity for the sweetest shot of the day.


Luckily, I handled it okay and got the above shot! I teetered back and forth on that scaffolding, I can normally handle heights decently but when they rock back and forth I'm not so comfortable! If I hadn't faced my fear, I would never have had the same results.

No comments:

Post a Comment