About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Riley & Bella

A long time ago I was a dancer at Eileen's dance studio in Beavercreek, which is where I met Katie. We danced together for years and even went to school together. It has been ten years since I have seen Katie but a few weeks ago we were able to get together for a photo shoot of her two little ones and wonderful family. Her children are adorable and were so much fun to photograph, Riley just turned 3 years old and baby Bella is 5 months.

Riley has a sweet, loving personality and looks like a fabulous older brother to Bella who is also a little sweetie with a bright sparkle in her eye.














I love how life brings people together at such different points. Earlier in life our hobbies brought us together but now kids and family brought us back together, which gave me an opportunity to document important memories and stages in their lives. It is always such a good feeling when someone loves the work you do, but as Katie pointed out to me during our photo shoot, I really do love what I do too.

1 comment:

  1. i love your work you did with the kids. you did a beautiful job. i am going to have you do bell for her bday! i also wanna get one of all our kids together. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete