About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Generosity KimberlyElaine365D5

Today we saw a perfect demonstration of generosity. Ironically I was just explaining to my daughter yesterday why we can't pick all flowers that we see. Particularly the ones she wanted to pick which belonged to the city of Centerville. I told her it was fine to pick flowers from her mamaw's house because they were mamaw's flowers and she wouldn't mind. I also explained that you couldn't pick any other flowers unless you were specifically invited too. Then today my husband saw this sign that said "PLEASE PICK THE DAISIES." Wow! Incredible how life helps us demonstrate lessons... like generosity. A nice lady names Pamela has a beautiful garden with amazing daisies which she opens up to all to pick a wonderful bouquet.

For a sporty yet very girlie 2 year old, this is also known as heaven. Daddy pulled over at Pamela's garden and let us pick a bouquet of daisies. Of course I also photographed as I plan on sending images of the beautiful garden to Pamela as a thank you for her kind and generous way she shared her amazing garden with the world, and with my daughter. In such a fast paced and hectic world that we live in today it is so nice to see such a simple act of generosity.




1 comment:

  1. How neat it is that there is a sign inviting people to come in and share the flowers! And wondrous it is that you had just been explaining about flower picking to Kailyn! So serendipitous.

    ReplyDelete