About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2012 Mother's Day Specials | KimberlyElaine Photography | Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Ohio | Wedding and Portrait Photographer's


We are so excited to offer new packages for Mother's Day this year and we are pumped to be partnering with an amazing massage therapist to make sure those hard working mothers get not only beautiful memories, but a relaxing massage too!

We have included massage gift certificates into some of our packages, from the one and only Ashley with Massage Therapy by Ashley B. Calcutta-Hasting LMT at Cloud Nine Massage in Centerville! What mother wouldn't love family photos to cherish and a well deserved massage for Mother's Day!?!? (I know I would- hint hint daddy ;)




1 comment:

  1. Love the packages! Wish I was closer so I could take advantage of them!

    ReplyDelete