About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Friday, February 3, 2012

My Little Lady

It has been way too long, but if anything was going to get me to find time for a new post it's my sweet daughter. It's Kailyn's 4th Birthday! Every year I put together a collage of how she has changed. For her first birthday I picked a photograph from each month and designed her birthday invitation with them. I still love it and always will. It is one of my favorite keepsakes from her first year.


I had no idea just how much my life would change when I met this little girl, the very first time our eyes met. She has taught me so many things, completely changed my goals and my life in a positive way. I could not imagine where I would be right now, I just know I would not be nearly the same person I am. I will save most of what I have to say about my amazing daughter for her photo album, she is so special that those details are just for her and our family. Although, I will share with you her amazing smile, it's too contagious not too!

This year she seems to have grown up so much and I couldn't wait to get her new collage done to see just how much she has changed. I picked one from when she was born and each birthday including this year.

In the back of my mind I'm already thinking about what she will look like next year and what her collage will look like when she is 10! =) I would appreciate if it would all go just a tad bit slower though!!

1 comment: