About Me

My photo
Contemporary and Candid with an Elegant Style Photography and Custom Design

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Benny & Family | KE365 | Day 117

I had so much fun photographing Benny and his family. Benny is six and he is full of energy. He ran around constantly the whole hour without hardly tiring.





Here he is below, once he had worn himself out a little but as all parents know... it doesn't last long!





Benny found every dead end in the little maze at Cox Arboretum and loved every minute of it. He stopped in one of the dead ends and did his favorite dance with his dad. The shots I really love are always the candid ones, his dad reached out to give Benny a big high five... you can see how proud he is. Definitely one of my favorite shots of the day!

Another candid shot I love...





No comments:

Post a Comment